This will be my final posting for 2009, unless something radical changes and they come and visit us for a holiday. John and I haven't stopped since the girls left. We have both been working every night till 9ish on the opera for the company here in town. (I'm on the board and John is the set designer)
Wednesday and Thursday mornings Pappagano ran into the girl's room looking for them. Then came trotting out, with an expression of "where are my toys?". He is obviously missing his playmates, they kept him running when his sisters were tired.
My last funny story is courtesy of the younger one. They were really good one day, and I said in passing, "I'm going to have to tell your mom about this."
Y.O. - Do you tell mom everything
Me - Not everything, but if you're really good, or if you get a time out I tell her
Y.O. - Maybe you could just tell her the good stuff only, from now one
Farewell till next year!
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment