All was very unusual this morning. We slept for an additional 45 minutes, then lazily got out of bed. Rather than jumping to attention, opening the door to find a sweet 7 year old waiting to walk the dog. This morning was the normal morning routine, except it was SO quiet. I watched the news and got wrapped up with some story that normally I would read about later. One would think I would get out on time, but no I was 10 minutes late leaving. Fortunately our back gate is working again and I didn't have to deal with the construction traffic so I was still early for work.
John and I were very busy last night we took down their bed and moved the furniture around to return the bedroom to an office. Unlike last year we only have 3 things that are missing a car charger, and 2 socks, I am pleased to announce we now only have 1 thing missing (charger). The socks must have been at the bottom of the bed in the bedding because when we ripped it off the bed last night 2 socks went coasting through the air. Now, I have to be good and not take 6 months to mail them back!
I was talking to my friend last night, who asked about the girls and she reminded me of a really funny story. Last Thursday night we all went out to meet up with a group of friends at Buffalo Wild Wings. As we were leaving the older one looked at me and said, "you and Miss Kayla are two peeps in a pod". *sigh* I miss them so much already.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment